TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The most important aspect of our studio is that it is a FAMILY portrait business. That means ALL family members (parents and children), must attend the session. Both parents (if applicable) must attend the design appointment for any offer’s or gift vouchers to be valid.
- Any offers or specials are for a FULL family group portrait session. Please note: All images and products included in the offer/special must also be a full family portrait and all of the same portrait.
- All adults must attend both the photography session and purchasing appointment to claim the full value of the voucher.
- For all photo sessions all adults that make the financial decisions must attend an In Person Image Selection and Design Appointment with 1-2 weeks after the photo session. This is non negotiable
- For gift vouchers a session deposit is required to secure your booking into our diary. This deposit will be credited toward your order on the day of your Image Selection and Design appointment, or refunded back to you if you don’t like your images.
- For sessions with a gift voucher : no shows or cancellation without rescheduling, you will have to pay another booking fee. This is non negotiable and a condition of booking in with a voucher
- In the event of no show or cancellation without a rebooking, client will not be refunded their session fee. Session fees can only be transferrable if a client needs to reschedule to a different date, the session fee can be transferred as long as the reschedule request is made at least 7 days before the original booking date.
- Session must be booked prior to expiry date of voucher.
- All ordered images are kept for 12 months. Other images will be removed 1 month after the collection of your artwork.
- Design appointment is to be completed within 2 weeks from your photography session to redeem your gift voucher.
- Only one Deb Elton Photography gift voucher per family, per year may be used.
- Any offers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods and may only be used as described. Offer not transferable.. Special offers cannot be used to purchase portraits from a previous portrait session.
- Deb Elton Photography sessions are quite active and involve physical activity. Any injuries need to be told to the photographer prior to the session. This is undertaken at your own risk.
- All family promotions are not for commercial use.
- Deb Elton reserves the right to refuse service at anytime including giveaway winners
- You must participate in a pre-shoot consultation prior to your photography session or your session will be cancelled. Please let the team know when the best time of day suits you to do this.
- Any damage done to Deb Elton Photography equipment accidental or otherwise by families and children will result in that family being liable for repair or replacement costs.
- Deb Elton Photography respects your privacy and personal information is not shared with any third party or other organisations
- By becoming a Deb Elton Photography customer you agree to receiving email marketing and are aware that you can always unsubscribe.
- Weather Policy-In the event of bad weather we will phone you prior to your session to discuss the options and if necessary choose a new session date
- All Digital files remain the property of Deb Elton Photography.
- Copyright remains the sole property of Deb Elton Photography and cannot be reproduced in any form without prior consent and written permission from Deb Elton Photography.
- Deb Elton Photography has permission to use any photographs taken by the photographer in competitions, exhibitions, editorial and other advertising purposes. Please advise if you do NOT wish to have your images used.
- Deb Elton Photography reserves the right to alter any photography prior to its use or sale.
- Deb Elton Photography will take every care but liability in the event of any non supply of photos due to circumstances or mishaps will be limited to the refund of monies paid or part thereof.
- No cameras of any kind are permitted at the photo session this means phones as well its rude to take photos of any kind and will not be permitted at all.
- Weekend photo sessions are charged a surcharge of $150. This is a non refundable booking fee. Covers any forest permit fees
- Image Selection and Design appointments can be rescheduled once without incurring any charges and must be booked within 7 days of the original booking date, otherwise a $100 booking fee will be charged.
- Deb Elton Photography respects your privacy and personal information is not shared with any third party or other organisation.
Cancelation and Reschedule Policy
In the event that you find yourself unable to make it to your scheduled session, we kindly request a minimum of 7days advance notice. This ensures that you won’t incur a cancellation fee of $100.
As a small, family-owned business, our portrait session slots are limited. Your cooperation in providing us with a 7 day period enables us to potentially fill that time with another booking. Otherwise, we regretfully lose the opportunity. Your understanding and consideration are greatly appreciated.
Rescheduling due to an emergency/illness
We understand that unforeseen situations like children falling ill or emergencies can arise. In such cases, we’re committed to collaborating with you to identify an alternative date that suits your schedule. Should you need to reschedule due to illness or emergencies, your initial confirmation fee will be transferred to the newly selected date.
It’s important to keep in mind: If additional rescheduling is necessary, a fresh confirmation fee will be required.